Natasha is a world class athlete, gymnast, acrobat and accomplished ballerina. She is also a master martial artist, whose fighting styles include Karate, Judo, Jujutsu, Boxing, Aikido, Savate, Ninjutsu, Kenpo and various forms of Kung Fu. Natasha is also an expert hacker, marksman and weapons specialist, as well as a master spy, seductress and tactician.
Theme Song Edit
- Black Widow's Default costume in Infinite is loosely based on her costume from Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Prior to Laura Bailey's portrayal of the character in Avengers Assemble, Vanessa Marshall, the current voice actress for Gamora, provided the voice for Black Widow in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
- Black Widow’s origin along with the rest of Red Room recruited Black Widows (including the second known Black Widow Yelena Belova) revealed in the 103th issue of Tales of Suspense, and thus making her similar to Street Fighter character Cammy White.
- Both assassins revealed to be related to cloning who chronologically start out as the villains working for certain evil organizations until they are being redeemed to be heroines, as well as related to certain Avengers and Street Fighter characters (Natasha to Captain America, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier and Yelena, and Cammy to Guile, Chun-Li, Charlie Nash and Decapre (Yelena’s Capcom counterpart)).
- Unlike Cammy and the rest of the Dolls "sisters" (Red Room recruited Black Widows’ Capcom counterpart), Natasha and other Black Widows can be resurrect via cloning with their memories intact, similar to the villanous family from Spider-Man franchise, Inheritors.
- Initially, there was confusion about when Black Widow was announced due to there being a Black Widow in a Capcom game, Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II. Capcom Brazil later confirmed it was the Marvel character they were referring to.