Your power is as weak as your soul.Blackheart
Blackheart decides not to give the gems to his father Mephisto. He ends his father's dictatorship and conquers the entire universe.
In Morrigan's ending, Blackheart is holding a mug of beer while Morrigan holds a glass of wine where they chat about what Morrigan has been doing during the events of her storyline.
- Dark Thunder: Shoot bolts of energy towards the opponent. Light Version travels on the ground, Medium Version travels straight ahead, while the Hard Version shoots diagonally, an anti-air.
- Inferno: Summons a pit from the ground and shoots either ice, fire, or lightning upward. Light Punch creates the pit in front of you while the hard punch tracks the opponent.
|α||Ground||Dark Thunder||Dark Thunder||Judgment Day|
|β||Anti-Air||Inferno||Inferno||Heart of Darkness|
|γ||Launcher||Claw Slice||Claw Slice||Armageddon|
- Armageddon: Blackheart summons meteors to fall on the opponent. Must be in close range for the Hyper Combo to work at its best.
- Heart of Darkness: Blackheart attacks with energy blasts and gargoyles, then following up with a pit that shoots energy upwards.
- Judgment Day: (Can also be done in the air) Shoots small demons at the opponent. On the ground, it shoots straight ahead, but in the air, it shoots diagonally down-forward.
Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter