Your power is as weak as your soul.
Story[edit | edit source]
Blackheart decides not to give the gems to his father Mephisto. He ends his father's dictatorship and conquers the entire universe.
In Morrigan's ending, Blackheart is holding a mug of beer while Morrigan holds a glass of wine where they chat about what Morrigan has been doing during the events of her storyline.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Special Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Dark Thunder: Shoot bolts of energy towards the opponent. Light Version travels on the ground, Medium Version travels straight ahead, while the Hard Version shoots diagonally, an anti-air.
- Inferno: Summons a pit from the ground and shoots either ice, fire, or lightning upward. Light Punch creates the pit in front of you while the hard punch tracks the opponent.
|α||Ground||Dark Thunder||Dark Thunder||Judgment Day|
|β||Anti-Air||Inferno||Inferno||Heart of Darkness|
|γ||Launcher||Claw Slice||Claw Slice||Armageddon|
Hyper Combos[edit | edit source]
- Armageddon: Blackheart summons meteors to fall on the opponent. Must be in close range for the Hyper Combo to work at its best.
- Heart of Darkness: Blackheart attacks with energy blasts and gargoyles, then following up with a pit that shoots energy upwards.
- Judgment Day: (Can also be done in the air) Shoots small demons at the opponent. On the ground, it shoots straight ahead, but in the air, it shoots diagonally down-forward.
Tag Partner[edit | edit source]
Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter