My coils will drain your life.Omega Red
Omega Red, real name Arkady Gregorivich Rossovich, is a character from the Marvel. He is a mutant enhanced through a super-soldier program, implanting him with Carbonadium coils that release "death spores".series by
Omega Red is a mutant with super-human strength, agility, speed, endurance, durability, and reflexes. He is also able to secrete a pheromone from his body known as "Death Spores", poisonous chemicals that kill or sicken anyone in his immediate vicinity. On humans this works instantly, but meta or superhuman beings can withstand the effects for an extended period of time.
His primary weapons are the Carbonadium tentacles implanted on the underside of each of his wrists. He uses the tentacles to either ensnare or whip his enemies. His bodily tissues are tougher than the average human, thus allowing him to endure great impact that would seriously cripple or kill a regular human. His red body armor also lends to his high durability, allowing him to withstand powerful energy blasts.
Omega Red has the need to absorb the life essence of victims in order to sustain his pheromones. He uses his cables as conduits for the deadly chemicals to drain his victims. Absorbing the life force of another speeds up his natural healing factor, as well as keeping him alive and active. His healing factor allows him to recover from a punctured lung within seconds.
Magneto questions Omega Red about his purpose of defeating him. He tells Magneto that he is searching for a "Carbonadium Synthesizer" apparently located in Avalon. He eventually finds the item and leaves Avalon just as it collapses. Back on Earth, he wreaks havoc and is stopped by Cyclops.
Omega Red defeats Ryu and Ken questions him about his violent actions. He responds to Ken that he does not care about the number of people he kills and proceeds to defeat him.
- Omega Strike: Omega Red shoots both his tentacles into the ground and kicks forward depending on the button(s) pressed. Light Kick travels straight across the screen, Hard Kick diagonally upwards, and both kicks at the same time make him push directly up. Also, pressing Down + Kick when you're doing this move will make Omega Red cancel it wherever he's at, and pressing Back + Kick will make him retract his tentacles in whichever direction he traveled from.
- Carbonadium Coil: Omega Red throws a tentacle at his opponent. Light Punch fires a tentacle straight across the screen, Hard Punch diagonally up-towards and both punches directly up. This works the same regardless if you're on the ground or jumping. This attack can be performed with Kick buttons while in the air. All the rules for Omega Red's regular Carbonadium Coil apply here, except it flies out at different angles. Light Kick is the same as Light Punch, which goes straight across the screen, but Hard Kick comes out diagonally down-towards, and both Kicks at the same time make it shoot directly down. Also, pressing the attack button as your tentacle flies out will cancel this move. If it hits, Omega Red can drain the target of health by pressing any Punch button, or drain their hyper meter with any Kick buttons. Omega Red can throw his opponent after draining them by pressing any Punch with any direction.
|α||Throw||Carbonadium Coil||Standing HP||Omega Destroyer|
|β||Anti-Air||Omega Strike||Omega Strike||Omega Destroyer|
|γ||Ground||Launcher Kick||Crouching HP||Omega Destroyer|
- Omega Destroyer: Omega Red whips his tentacles in all directions, hitting anything too close. The damage increases the closer the opponent is when this attack is performed.
- Carbonadium Smash: Introduced in Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, Omega Red air dashes forward and combos his opponent when he connects. He ends the combo by slamming his opponent into the ground behind him.
- Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter
- M. Bison
- Omega Red's old voice over from X-Men: Children of the Atom (voiced by George Buza) remains in MSHvSF's files.