Spiral has powerful mystical abilities. With gestures or dance moves, she can teleport herself and numerous people across great distances. Teleportation and powerful spells require more complicated dance moves. Spiral's spellcasting powers can be triggered through small hand gestures of her many hands. Spiral often incorporates knives and swords into more complicated spells. Spiral can also disguise herself through her magic. Spiral can open gateways between dimensions and travel through time, though it has been implied that she sometimes requires Mojo's help to successfully teleport from one dimension to another.
Spiral defeats and mocks Magneto for his failed plan, saying that she works for Mojo T.V. and their battle is all part of the show. Back at Mojoverse, Spiral meets with Mojo and tells him about Magneto. They talk about raising ratings for the show and eventually, the fall of Earth.
Spiral, along with Mojo, appear in Viewtiful Joe's ending where they are filming a TV series with Joe as the lead, hoping to get major ratings since Joe is the "hero who beat Galactus". However, they grow increasingly frustrated with Joe's knack for ad-libbing, ordering the takes to be redone over and over again.
Mojo gets mad at Joe because he cannot say, 'Book 'em, Dano!' He then asks Spiral about the amount of takes and Spiral replies that she lost count.
Special Attacks Edit
- Dancing Swords: Spiral summons six swords that spin around her, giving her the ability to use new moves. (Can also be done in the air)
- Sword Throw: Spiral throws a single sword. More swords can be thrown for every button command pressed.
- Flying Sword A: Throws the ring of swords. Button input determines whether it's thrown forward or straight up.
- Flying Sword B: Swords spin outwards in an expanding circle or shoot out at once in 6 different directions.
- Six Hand Grapple: Spiral raises her arm up. If the opponent gets caught, she can either throw her opponent down, or in front of her. Can only work if the opponent is in the air. (Can also be done in the air)
- Dance-nosedive: Drops Spiral to the ground quickly when she's airborne.
- Teleport: Teleports on top of the opponent's head, from there, Spiral can control her descent with the joystick and also attack on the way down.
- Position Switch: One of her X-Ability moves back in X-Men: Children of the Atom, Spiral switches places with her opponent.
Assist Attacks Edit
|α||Projecile||Flying Sword A Light||Flying Sword A Light||Stampede Sword|
|β||Variety||Flying Sword A Heavy||Flying Sword A Heavy||Stampede Sword|
|γ||Ground||Standing H Punch||Couching H Punch||Hyper Metamorphosis|
Hyper Combos Edit
- Stampede Sword: Spiral shoots out several columns of swords across the screen.
- Power Dance: Spiral enters a state of "Power increase". All attacks do more damage than usual. Some of her attacks delay the timer gauge. Lasts about seven seconds.
- Speed Dance: Spiral enters a state of "Speed increase". Her overall speed is increased, allowing her to move faster. Some of her attacks delay the timer gauge. Lasts about seven seconds.
- Metamorphosis (Level 3): Spiral enters a special state which last roughly six seconds. For the duration of the move, if Spiral connects an attack (with punch button) with the opponent, she will do a series of melee attacks while transforming into all of the Marvel characters in the game.