Be a lamb, go gentle on me.Trish
Being a demon created to trick Dante, Trish was created to look just like his mother, Eva, having the same blonde haircut. While also carrying around The Sparda, Trish wears a leather top with a thunderbolt shaped crack between her breasts, as well as black pants and boots.
Trish fights using The Sparda, as she did in the first two installments of DMC. She has access to Round Trip as a projectile, and Super Move. She can perform her lightning abilities from the original Devil May Cry, as well as Luce & Ombra, guns she had in Devil May Cry 2.
- Moody: Clear Arcade Mode with Trish.
- Safe Driver: Clear five mission with Trish.
- Numb All Over: Use Trish or have her as part of your team in 30 matches.
- Filled with Light: Clear Arcade Mode with Trish on Very Hard.
- Seize the Day: Clear all missions with Trish.
- In Comic-Con 2010, she was confirmed with Chun-Li, Doctor Doom, and Super-Skrull.
- Trish's theme is a remixed version of Dante's second battle theme in the original Devil May Cry, "Lock & Load". This remix features female vocals, with the only word being sung is "Hallelujah".
- Ultimate has Trish not only lampshading her intention resemblance to Dante's mother Eva but mocking Dante's infamous "I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!" line from the first game.
- Trish's ending features her fighting Nightcrawler, who keeps trying to tell her that he's not a demon.
- In one of her speech bubbles quotes after a fight, Trish mentions Gloria, remarking that she's never met the girl (who is actually a disguised Trish in Devil May Cry 4).
- One of Trish's post victory quotes references Dante's infamous "I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with light." line from the first Devil May Cry. She even points out the infamy of the line.
- Trish's moves in Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
- Trish's moves in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Capcom Database:
- Devil May Cry Wiki: Trish