I am the summit of perfection in this universe!Ultron
Ultron is a prominent villain in the Avengers series by Marvel. He was created by Dr. Hank Pym as an experiment in high-intelligence robotics. He rebelled against his creator and repeatedly went against the Avengers while finding ways to upgrade and power himself up.
Ultron is one of the antagonists and a playable character in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.
Ultron's appearance is the same from the one in the 2013 Marvel comic book storyline "Age of Ultron" (not the same story as the Avengers movie that borrowed the name).
He is a metallic android that has orange highlights around his body that also make the facial features on his head. He also has spikes on his fingertips which can be utilized for slashing opponents.
As an android, Ultron's powers, by default, include energy blasts, superhuman strength, durability and intelligence. Additionally, he gains several abilities depending on the host he uploads his consciousness into.
After obtaining the All Infinity Stones from the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy, Ultron travels to other universe and meet his Capcom counterpart, Sigma about planning a same scheme, destroy the organic life forms besides humans who opposes them. He and Sigma fuses with Space and the Reality Stones, becoming a powerful tyrannical robot known as Ultron Sigma, as they merge both Marvel and Capcom Universe from each timelines into one singularity universe, and even captured Thanos easily, as well as conquering Xgard (fusion between Thor's Asgard and Mega Man X Highway City). As a result of the convergence by Ultron Sigma, each Infinity Stones are under the other villains' hand Grandmaster Meio (Power), M.O.D.O.K. (Mind), and Jedah and Dormammu (Soul). However, one stone, such as Time Stone is presumably under Black Panther's protection.
Ultron possesses an 8-way air dash, glide and has use of combo-able command grabs in the ground and in the air. Ultron also has a special move to call his own assist during the fight, similar to Sabretooth, as well as some similar moves as Doctor Doom and Super-Skrull in previous titles.
Special Attacks Edit
- Death Ray: Ultron fires two beams each different directions on each different buttons.
- Melt Blast: Ultron uses rising uppercuts and capture his opponent. If the opponent is captured, Ultron uses his eye beam that cause the opponent wall bounced and unable to recover, suitable for combo followups.
- Fatal Swipe: Ultron dives diagonally forward at the opponent then he grabs him/her and claws his opponent twice.
- Blaster Drone: Ultron summons his drone to blast a beam. L version goes horizontal while M version goes parabolic
- Smash Drone: Ultron summons his drone to smash their opponents.
- Protonium Emitter: Ultron summons a giant ball, which is suitable for OTGing opponents.
- Flight: Ultron is one of the characters who utilizes flight moves.
Hyper Combo Edit
- Destruction Wave: Ultron charges his hands saying then fires two large and powerful versions of his Death Ray beams in diagonal directions, piercing the opponent.
- Encephalo-Ray: Ultron envelops his foe in a ball of energy. This move is a throw Hyper with instant startup but relatively low damage. Albeit the low damage, Ultron can combo after it, allowing for high damage in the right hands.
- Sentry Legion: Ultron jabs his opponent with his hand. Once the opponent is hit, Ultron summons his drones for surround flight attacks, and both Ultron and his drones projects a deadly beam on their opponent in the end.
Theme Song Edit
- Ultron's golden color scheme resembles his appearance during the Age of Ultron event.
- The first account of Ultron absorbing any Infinity Stone was when an alternate version of Ultron, originary from from Earth-12041, was able to absorb the power of all Infinity Stones via the possession of Arsenal, one of Tony Stark's personal androids designed to absorb massive amounts of energy.